RosterBuster is the #1 airline crew app with more than 300.000 professional users
(pilots and cabin crew) and almost 500 airlines supported, from British Airways to Air India.
RosterBuster is a disruptive app, designed from the ground up for airline crew needs.
The app keeps airline crew up-to-date with their job: airline roster, duty details, gate info, 3D airport views, share with friends and family, statistics, block hours, chats, layover meet-up, logbook export, calendar and lots more.
We are an award winning company with dedicated enthusiastic IT nerds and aviation lovers.
Our headquarter is at the Dutch Innovation Factory (Zoetermeer, Netherlands) and are now looking for a senior mobile iOS developer that wants to join our Team which is being set up in India (Pune).
– Develop, create, and modify test plans, test scripts, test cases.
– Test mobile and web applications for defects and compliance with requirements.
– Analyze specifications and prepare test data and develop testing solutions.
– Through testing analysis and documentation, facilitate modifications to business systems based business requirements.
– Analyze database records (data quality check) for the business applications.
– Provide input to improve application stability and the testing process.
– Work individually and/or coordinate the QA process as part of a team.
– Maintain the quality of existing software applications.
Knowledge and experience with:
– Having work experience in the aviation industry is a big ++++
For example experience as flight, cabin crew or at an airline operational department.
– At least 4 years of Software Quality Assurance and Testing
– Experience and ability to work with Appium or other testing tools for Mobile Apps
– Ability to test web and mobile applications manually.
– Ability to accurately diagnose, analyze and report software defects.
– Good understanding of applications running on iOS and Android.
– Basic understanding of database, software architecture and enterprise applications
– Ability to review, understand business requirements.
– Ability to take on a variety of tasks including problem research, script analysis, and test designs.
– Ability to continuously improve our software stability and performance.
– Ability to analyze database tables, records for a specified application area.
– Effective communication skills at both written and verbal levels
– Strong analytical skills.
What we expect:
You should have awesome development skills and the ability to translate those into elegant, scalable code. Most importantly, you should have the mindset to work well in a highly agile, motivated, fast-growing start-up environment.
We also expect you to be a team player that is:
has eye for detail;
is proficient in English;
has a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies.
Day to day tasks would be:
Lead our mobile development and teams
Design and build applications
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Information to provide:
4 – 8 years